Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Upgraded and Donation for football kits

Finally, my complete full upgraded collection football kits, will be ready in this few day. The completed team kits included EPL 2005-06 and 2006-07 season, Holland Eridivisie 2006-07 and MLS 2007 season (not include the latest kit yet), It's a part of my volume 1 collection. The kits ilustrate will looks like recently Boca Juniors and Juventus I post. The image size increase 5% from before.
All this completed team kits you get free with a donation to support my work. You just donate and e-mail, you get the volume 1 collection and the other bonus kits still under progress for you download.

I'm also make small updated for Juventus kits and Boca Juniors. For tomorrow Juventus 2006-07 and Boca Juniors 2006-07 before I'm start progress with World Cup kits project.

No comments: