Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Club Atlético Lanús 2009/2010 kits

Why my worked so slow recently, no clue till today. The team kits supposed to be my article yesterday.

Argentinian Club Atletico Lanus have unveiled their new 2009/10 home,away and third kits manufactured by Brazilian brand Olympikus with the brand logo appearing on the right shoulder. The club plays in the Argentinian Primera Division and finished third placed in the 2009 edition of the Argentinian league, just 2 points short from champions Velez Sarsfield. The new Olympikus kit for Lanus presented in an event was held at the premises of Ink, a bowling alley in the neighborhood of Palermo.These is the first season for Brazilian brand Olympikus in the field of Argentina league, and the Lanus collection designed based on the same template as the other Argentina club team Racing and Flamengo of Brazil.


The new Club Lanus home shirt is burgundy with white patches on the shoulders while the away shirt is the same design with the colours reversed. The most striking feature is the third jersey with burgundy and white stripes, which will go to the matches in the next Copa Nissan Sudamericana.
Maybe I'm still tired and sleepy with the all medicine I'm take for a couple day, so the Lanus away and third kits I'm posted tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am doing research for my university paper, thanks for your excellent points, now I am acting on a sudden impulse.

- Kris