Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Need in Ttf. formats

These PUMA PIXEL font have been progress for few month to updated. So is a good time for me to share to you all these popular font set......FREEE

But before that, I'm need a helped from anyone who are really good in change the vector format file to .tff formats version. Because I'm know with the .tff file much friendly user.
For who willing to helped me, please mailed me to get these PUMA PIXEL number set first. And the best worked will get the rest of the set.

I'm needed the best .tff file set for switchimageproject friends.
switch_image@yahoo.com

18 comments:

Simon said...

simon11.tecza@wp.pl ;)

F.C. Futbol Junkie said...

amba2sador@yahoo.com , Thanks!

Anonymous said...

jerseyshope@yahoo.com

nazir said...

my e-mail....NasirCoolz@live.com.my

dun forget the bayern font...

http://www.switchimageproject.com/2009/12/fc-bayern-munich-200910-away-kits.html

i need the logo[bayern ,german bundesliga]font.... thanks....

Fernando M Pereira said...

Azmi Mie,

please send me the source is.

fernando.pereir@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

beetbest@hotmail.com
i need the font and real madrid Ttf
please!

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Please send me this one I need it for a school project. My email is bruno985@gmail.com

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Does anybody have the Inter font for 2009/2010? Please if anybody has it send it to me jakche.shady@hotmail.com

fery said...

somebody have real madrid 2010/2011 font? in ttf format? please send to serahlah@yahoo.com
thank you

hideda said...

my email hideda@nate.com

plz..ㅠ_ㅠ

Anonymous said...

my email

hideda@nate.com

plz...

Unknown said...

ajsunu@hotmail.com

thanks

Anonymous said...

Please and thank You
georgieval10@yahoo.com

Seno Widodo said...

send please :)
bangnoy14@gmail.com

thanks :D

Unknown said...

Send Please in bigger size more than 1MP,, to marpaung.gorga@gmail.com

Thank U so much.. :)

lucho said...

me lo podrias enviar? gracias. luxro22@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Please send me to albanac123@gmail.com.

Thanks

Amir said...

please i wanttttttttt :D

amirou937@hotmail.com