Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Contributor designer

Theres a few kits and font still not finish to posted for these week. So i take opurtunity to give the credit and let my friends here to know the contributor designer who always be the backbone of the switchimageproject kits collection.

1. Joaquim Gaspar (France)- The master of the logo and few detailed vector worked. Few of his collaboration with me The Confederation cup patch.
2.Emmanuel Morales (Mexico)- My sources library
3.Omar Andres Martinez Sierra- A.I kits.blogspot master.
4.Junior (Brazil)-The maestro for Erojkit.blogspot.
5. Andres Miranda (Chile)-template diehard.
6.Juan Pablo Villablanca Toro-Always be there when you needed it. the owner Chilekits.blogspot
7. José Marcos Bizinover (Brazil)-My references for the classic font
8. Albert Cullen
9.TOTO-The tiff.

Maybe few name missing, I'm update later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, really want to know how can you be that smart, lol...great read, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!