Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Poll results-Which Champions League kits

Excelence, Real Madrid, the choice of all my friends, This is the poll results that you have done over the past two days. Below are full results :
1. Real Madrid - 23 (40%)
2. AC Milan - 13 (22%)
3. Bayern - 7 (12%)
4. Benfica - 6 (10%)
4. Lyon - 6 (10%)
6. Bate Borisov - 2 (3%)

Real Madrid kits will be here after I'm posted the Villarreal kits, here my full list as my plan
1. Borussia Dortmund
2. Villareal
3. Real Madrid
4. AC Milan
5.Bayern
6. ???????

Meanwhile I had got to share with you all Borussia Dortmund 3rd kits that I'm posted on these link:

(R) Illustrated Borussia Dortmund away kits as worn by Japanese international midfielder Shinji Kagawa.
(L) Illustrated Borussia Dortmund 3rd kits as worn by (18) Lucas Barrios the Paraguayan striker. Barrios is known for his effectiveness in the target area. This earned him his nickname, La Pantera which means The Panther.

No comments: