Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Real Madrid 2011-12 completed

Completed, next Milan team kits, credit to Joaquim Gaspar for helping me with the vector logo worked.
(R) Illustrated, Real Madrid's
Karim Benzema home kits during the La Liga match between Real Madrid and Osasuna at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu on November 6, 2011 in Madrid, Spain.

(L) Illustrate Higuain away kit as during the La Liga match between Malaga CF and Real Madrid CF at Estadio La Rosaleda on October 22, 2011 in Malaga, Spain.

For full detailed kits here:

8 comments:

Norbert said...

Can you send it to me??

norbertodelgado@gmail.com

Pakley said...

please send to apaluliat2@yahoo.com

Thanks,Bro...:)

FOLIATEC ITALIA said...

if you have time send to me this font. thanks

Jomana said...

Can you send me the fonts to princehis82@hotmail.com thanks

Alberto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Please could you send me this:-)
Thankyou
l28094@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

can you send it to me?

anaii.rios@me.com

Unknown said...

can u send it to me :)

slipknot_resha@yahoo.com