Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Gaffer Font

Just sharing, I've got mailed from my friend Simon-
"Apparently some lowercase have some differences. Is it because there is a gaffer for Europe and another for South America?Look at the letter D, has a diagonal, also in the letter Z, which has a diagonal cut in the top right, etc. You have this Gaffer? I send a picture."
From my view Gaffer text  European and South American exactly same, maybe not for the African Gaffer text, but if you all have any source please comment here.


VFB Stuttgart 2012-13 font
Most Germany league team worn with Puma kits used Capital letter text only.
Palermo (Italian Serie A) 2012-13, small Gaffer text only were used on the shirts.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

COULD SEND ME THE PICTURE better resolution to see details of typography I'd appreciate francramnu1 @gmail

Anonymous said...

plx send this fonts to me

markiewor@gmail.com

thanks

Unknown said...

please send me this font

bmw_clubz@hotmail.com

Big Thank you

www.gtasa.blog.com said...

por favor me envie esta fonte pedro@miniscreen.com.br Obrigado

Anonymous said...

Great work!

Can I have it as well?

ts_printing@windowslive.com

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Please send me this font!! format .zip

Unknown said...

can you share wit h me the font?

dyerhu said...

send me please this font
gotorudi@gmail.com
thank you..