Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Font Mexico World Cup 1998 kits

 "Complex" the only text I can write to give you all the pitchure how difficult these World Cup 1998 font process. Too much time spent on references. I'm also quite sure, players numbers design was wore on the kit during World Cup 1998 tournament a little different from the other game before and after. It is difficult for me to note, next posted I will include some pictures for reference.

At the 1998 FIFA World Cup, Mexico was placed in a group with the Netherlands, South Korea and Belgium. Mexico won their opening fixture 3–1 against South Korea. Mexico tied Belgium 2–2, and against the Netherlands earned another 2–2 draw, qualifying for the round-of-16. In the next round, Mexico lost 2–1 to Germany.


If you have any sources regarding these team Mexico 1998 font or kits to comment or sharing, please don't hesitate mailed/ posted comment me. I'm will keep updated.

No comments: