Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

WP Font PSG 3rd & Liga NOS Sagres 2015/16

Maybe I'm too fussy about worked. It's time to re-updated for these two sets font that I'm trade recently. Firstly the Paris St Germain 2015-16 Champions League pink version font. My early stage to concentrate on the diamond pattern and the letters. Already fix letters B, R, M, J, O, Q and Z. Next stage with the numbers and the PSG crest. Conclusion, the early process, I'm still needed to updated few letters here.

Second sets with the Liga NOS Sagres, same font design as my previosly worked, Benfica team kits. Worked on the letters and "Liga NOS" logo that apply on the numbers. Both completed sets font will be posted here later.


1 comment:

Luis F. said...

Hello!

Have you managed to complete the set font from the portuguese league? I am interested on it...

Thank you!